Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jack Park <ja...@sri.com> on 2006/04/13 14:29:47 UTC

offtopic SubjectLine Request [re: Re: sequence]

The subject line of this post reads a lot like some of the spam I get.
Is it possible to put something like [jackrabbit] into the subject lines
on this mailing list?

Thanks
Jack

Re: offtopic SubjectLine Request [re: Re: sequence]

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Apr 13, 2006, at 5:29 AM, Jack Park wrote:

> The subject line of this post reads a lot like some of the spam I
> get. Is it possible to put something like [jackrabbit] into the
> subject lines on this mailing list?

It is possible, but we don't do it on purpose.  You can presort mail
using the List-Id header field.

....Roy