Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Robert Buck <rb...@m-Qube.com> on 2007/01/26 15:13:54 UTC

is there a backup of the old ivy forum content in compressed format available?

Hi,

The old ivy forums content is all missing, and while I welcome the
transition of this project to the apache community, it would be
tremendously useful having access to a download of the old question and
answers. Could someone please provide a compressed archive of this
content?

Thanks in advance,

-Bob

Re: is there a backup of the old ivy forum content in compressed format available?

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 1/29/07, Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/29/07, Robert Buck <rb...@m-qube.com> wrote:
> > Yes, I tried that, but when I did a search and tried to navigate to the
> > hits, none of the pages existed.
> What did you use to do the search? Note that compared to the old site,
> the main difference in URLs is that now you have to add a .html
> extension where before you add URLs without any extension.
>
> BTW, I'll upload the archive as soon as my zip tool has finished
> building it (which may take some time, uncompressed it takes more than
> 500MB).
The archive is now available here:
http://www.jaya.free.fr/downloads/www.jayasoft.org.zip

Xavier