Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shilpa Kulkarni <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/09 20:13:26 UTC

Action jumping to execute instead of reading form parameters

I am relatively new to Struts. I have a simple form submitting to an action.
The problem is http://...../<action_name>.action is straight going into
execute method. It is not going into the get/set methods for form
parameters. Can someone please tell what is the common cause of such a
problem? I have written some actions before & they have worked. I cannot see
what I am doing differently in this case.

-Shilpa

Re: Action jumping to execute instead of reading form parameters

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
Glad you found it.
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Shilpa Kulkarni <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
The only other thing that comes to mind would be misspellings.

Posted by Shilpa Kulkarni <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
Did you change the interceptor stack for this action?