Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/12/07 05:41:16 UTC

[Vote] 1.0 Branch for Geronimo at Noon EST on 12/7

I'd like to get a concensus on branching an official V1.0 branch on Wednesday at
noon.  It looks like most features are done and we need to actively fix (remove)
things to get 1.0 out the door.

[ ] +1 Branch at noon
[ ] -1 Don't branch (must provide proposed alternative)

Re: [Vote] 1.0 Branch for Geronimo at Noon EST on 12/7

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
man, that's short notice...

I'm happy to see the branch, but in general, that's way too short..

geir@optonline.net

Re: [Vote] 1.0 Branch for Geronimo at Noon EST on 12/7

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
+1 Branch any time :)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
How about Wed at 12:00 midnite...PST

12PM EST is a bit early..you need 24 hour notice IMHO...

Posted by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com>.
-1

I understood that there would be 24hrs notice of the freeze. It is
extremely difficult for those of us in non-EST timezones to deal
with just 12hrs notice.

I suggest midnight EST, which is 24hrs notice.

Jan