Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2018/05/01 09:10:09 UTC

Re: freemarker-version and freemarker-bundle-version

Hi Zoran,

thanks for the feedback.

Implemented in:
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/6217ba02eb8fab1bea2a7252aa00a1d659c0ea3e

- Pascal

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pascal,

OK, I will try to send a PR for it this weekend.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem