Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Sargent <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 04:14:41 UTC

fop-0.95 vs. fop-1.00 rendering differences

I've proven to myself that I'm generating identical xml, but getting
malformed pdf in version 1.0 where 0.95 was perfectly happy.

I'm getting some clipping along the inner (left) side of right-hand
pages in static region-before but only on some pages.  Not all pages,
however.  It looks as if I've over-lain a high-precedence region-start
but it's not in my code :)

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Attaching the fo.xml for anyone that's curious.

Thanks,
rjs