Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com> on 2007/03/16 18:40:35 UTC

Re: Missing class: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUpload

Oscar,

Sounds like you are missing some of the commons Jars. Have you checked
that you meet all of the project dependencies? There is a list on the
website [1]. There is also one on the wiki [2], though it might be
slightly out-of-date.

Another good strategy would be to use the Myfaces maven archetype to
quickly set up a project with all the dependencies. Speaking of the
archetype, why isn't it on the "getting started" page of the website
yet? I'm tempted to open up a JIRA. ;)

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/dependencies.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Library_dependencies

Regards,