Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by sv...@mobsol.be on 2006/09/19 12:00:08 UTC

Will there be an subclipse 1.0.x release with the svn 1.4 binaries?

Hi,

sorry for creating a new thread for this, but I'm not subscribed to the
subclipse users list.

I saw a mail from Mark Phippard on the subversion 1.4 topic where he says: 'We
will be including 1.4 in a future 1.1.x release.' [
http://svn.haxx.se/subusers/archive-2006-09/0085.shtml ].

We have some 200 people using Eclipse 3.1, Subclipse 1.0.2 and TSVN 1.2.6
currently. We want to migrate to subversion 1.4 next month, because of the
large amount of bug fixes in that release. We cannot upgrade to Eclipse 3.2
though, there's no real need and that would require retesting of all the
plugins we're using here.

So I was just wondering if a Subclipse 1.0.4 release is planned which includes
the JavaHL and svn 1.4 binaries, or do we have to roll-out our own custom
Subclipse package? Is there a policy on how long the subclipse 1.0.x line will
be maintained?

Thanks for the info,

Lieven.

Lieven.