Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> on 2023/02/28 23:20:02 UTC

Jenkins configuration change

Hi team,

It's just a heads-up about CI configuration change.
I'm not sure who is mainly taking care of our CI, so I'm posting it to dev-ml.

Currently, our CI job seems to check PR with a
"maven.test.failure.ignore" property. For example:

```
mvn -am test -pl ambari-server -DskipPythonTests
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore -Dmaven.artifact.threads=10 -Drat.skip
```

By this setting, CI is successful even if there are unit test failures. e.g.,
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Ambari%2FAmbari-PreCommit-GitHub-PR/detail/PR-3652/1/pipeline/#step-198-log-1264

Zhiguo and I have fixed the existing unit test failures in
AMBARI-25869, AMBARI-25870, AMBARI-25874, AMBARI-25877, and
AMBARI-25878.
So I'm going to remove the property above from the CI job for trunk.
Please let me know if this change is problematic.

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>