Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/09/20 06:17:48 UTC

[DISCUSS][ElasticJob] Release plan of 3.0.0-beta

Hi All,

I prefer to discuss ElasticJob 3.0.0-beta's release plan.

The new features already done:

1. Support HTTP job;
2. Remove spring boot dependencies from job kernel module;
3. Create elasticjob-error-handler module to process error and add
email-error-handler module.

Bugs fixed:

1. Fix big of one off job can not work with sharding model;
2. Fix table and index case insensitive problem for event trace module.

Doing features and bugs:

1. Refactor job listener API, split it to another module and use SPI to
introduce it;
2. Consider about job config, move executor service handler and job
sharding strategy to independent modules;
3. Dead lock for one off job when resharding flag set incorrectly;
4. UI adjustment.

Something still need to be determined:

1. Consider about design 2 job execution type of ElasticJob-Lite(
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob/issues/1377)

Won't do in this release:

1. DAG

Please advice me if missing something. After we confirm the scope of
3.0.0-beta, we can discuss release plan soon.

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: [DISCUSS][ElasticJob] Release plan of 3.0.0-beta

Posted by Liang Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Every thing is OK, I will release soon.