Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vim m <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/04 21:10:02 UTC

Specifying the name of war file while using Ant

Hello:

I am new to Tomcat. I have installed version 4.1. And have tested successfully my first basic application.

I am using Ant to create the distributable files. My application name is test. When I execute the 'ant dist' command, the war file is named test-0.1-dev.war. Is there anyway I could just create a test.war file instead? Should I make some changes in my build file? I have just adapted the files that were given in the documentation.

Thanks.

Vim