Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Peng Lei <pe...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/12 12:40:52 UTC

Re: Kafka support Arm CI

Hi Kafka:
  Kafka is a good choice for arm support, which can bring great benefits to
arm users. We've donated an arm machine to Infra, which can be used
exclusively to run the arm ci of Kafka [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21203].
  @Kafka devs, what do you think about kafka's support for arm ci ?   I can
give arm ci of Kafka my full support. Now I'm trying to submit a PR to
support this work.[https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/9872]

Thanks
By Lei Peng

Peng Lei <pe...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月15日周二 上午10:40写道: