Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be> on 2017/12/19 18:04:55 UTC

Maven plugin to set property on a resource

Hey all,

I am searching for the fastest way to set and delete a property on a resource of a specific path. I could use the gmaven-plugin and write a groovy script to do this, but maybe there is already someone with a better plugin for this and I don't have to write an ugly script for it in my pom.xml.

Just for the people who want to know what I want to achieve: I am installing my content package with test content(filevault xmls) and images inside, but before I want to install it, I would like to disable a workflow (more specifically the update dam asset workflow) because the renditions are already in the test-content and it slows down the system because of the heavy workflow/jobs triggering.

Greets,
Roy

Re: Maven plugin to set property on a resource

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Ah cool, good to know, thanks Justin! That was indeed my problem with the thing that I wrote, I hate to have something this bloated in my pom.xml, but I find it too small to make an actual maven plugin for it

Greets,
Roy

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.

Posted by Jason E Bailey <ja...@24601.org>.
I was thinking more along the lines of this example that I copied and
pasted from the internets. I could see where it would be useful to have
the ability to do a simple web request and then potentially handle an
error out of it.
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.2</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>drop DB => db_name</id>