Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by yangwawa <wa...@sjtu.edu.cn> on 2007/11/29 15:08:24 UTC

How to integrate jsp application into jetspeed

hi,everyone

I am now encoutering a greate trouble, there is an origianl jsp application,
now I want to wrap the application into a portlet and add the portlet into
jetspeed. what can I do to change the application into portlet.

Regards
Juan Yang

Re: How to integrate jsp application into jetspeed

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Juan,

You have to use the PortletRequestDispatcher interface in your portlet.
See the chapter "Dispatching Requests to Servlets and JSPs" in the
Portlet Specification 1.0 :

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr168/

an example of some code you can use in the doView of your JSP portlets::

String path = "/raisons.jsp?orderno=5";
PortletRequestDispatcher rd = context.getRequestDispatcher(path);
rd.include(renderRequest, renderResponse);

regards,
Dennis