Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by moslm <mo...@lastminute.de> on 2009/11/17 15:40:42 UTC

Spring 3.0-RC2 and CXF2.2.4 leads to "No binding factory for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/"

After updating from Spring 3.0.0-M4 to the latest Spring 3.0.0-RC2 the CXF
framework failed at initialization with:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No binding factory for namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/ registered.
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManagerImpl.getBindingFactory(BindingFactoryManagerImpl.java:91)

Does somebody observe something similar? Any ideas what to do?

My CXF configuration seems to be very basic and standard:

 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

 <jaxws:client id="myService"
        serviceName="myMiddleware:MyMiddlewareImplService"
        endpointName="myMiddleware:MyMiddlewareEndpoint"
        address="${middleware.address}"
        serviceClass="de.my.stubs.MyMiddleware">
</jaxws:client>

Thanks for helping
Mos

Re: Spring 3.0-RC2 and CXF2.2.4 leads to "No binding factory for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/"

Posted by Costin <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

The problem seems to be fixed from what I can see in my tests. I've tried
the wsdl_first sample with RC2 (which displayed the problem described here)
and then the nightly build with worked as expected.
It would be great if you could confirm this as well.

Thanks,
Costin Leau
SpringSource

Posted by moslm <mo...@lastminute.de>.