Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yik San Chan <ev...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/09 04:01:13 UTC

Is Ververica Connector Redis open source?

Hi community,

I found this package
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.alibaba.ververica/ververica-connector-redis/1.11-vvr-2.1.3
in Maven Repository. However, I cannot find it anywhere in GitHub. Does
anyone know this is open source or not?

Thank you!

Best,
Yik San Chan

Re: Is Ververica Connector Redis open source?

Posted by Yik San Chan <ev...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yun Tang,

Thanks for the information.

Best,