Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rafael Merino García <rm...@paradigmadigital.com> on 2016/11/02 15:07:58 UTC

edixmax

Hi guys,

I came across the following issue. I configured an edixmax query parser
where *mm=100%* and when the user types in a stopword, no result is being
returned (stopwords are filtered before indexing, but, somehow, either they
are not being filtered before searching or they are taken into account when
computing *mm*). Reading the documentation about the edixmax parser (last
version) I found the  parameter *stopwords, but changing it has no
effect...*

Thanks in advance

Regards

Re: edixmax

Posted by Rafael Merino García <rm...@paradigmadigital.com>.
Hi,
You were absolutely right, there was a *string* field defined in the qf
parameter...
Using mm.autoRelax parameter did the trick
Thank you so much!
Regards

Re: edixmax

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.