Posted to user@struts.apache.org by torben <to...@frojonck.dk> on 2007/06/19 07:17:31 UTC

Bean problem

Struts 2 question.

In a jsp page I have a reference to a bean:

<s:bean name="dk.frojonck.pingtest.graphic.ResultsDetail" id="result">
  <s:param name="jobIdText"><s:property value="jobId"/></s:param>
  </s:bean>

My problem is to set the parameter jobIdText, which need the value from
the jobId attribute.  Actually the jobId is a parameter in the http
request.

Above I am just trying to get the value from the Action class, which is
invoked, when the jsp-page (action) is called. But it does not work. I
get a null value.
 My question is, how do I pass one parameter from one bean to another
bean in a jsp page.

Best regards
Torben Frøberg

Re: Bean problem

Posted by isharatbabu <sa...@fiserv.co.in>.

XWorkConversion of Date from string

Posted by vamsi <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

         In my aplication I need to String to Date, it is working only for
MM/dd/yyyy format only
I found strange that it is hardcode inside the XWorkConversion class.

         Is there any other place where I can set this date format.

thanks to all

regards
Vamsi

Re: Bean problem