Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com> on 2015/11/10 15:23:16 UTC

Mirroring CloudStack to internal MVN repository

Hi,

We are setting up an internal Maven repository to speed up our inhouse
builds that depend on CloudStack on the 4.5 branch (which contains
4.5.3-SNAPSHOT right now).

It's mostly working, but we are running into something very strange with
the checkstyle dependency. After uploading all artifacts with mvn deploy,
our repository server is directing mvn to go to
repository.apache.org/snapshots in order to download the checkstyle
dependency... which of course does not exist.

Has anyone gone through the experience of putting CloudStack SNAPSHOT
artifacts into an in-house Maven repository?

Re: Mirroring CloudStack to internal MVN repository

Posted by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com>.
Well, the mirrors point to the same place. We started with using the
<mirror> element instead of the <repository> element. It probably doesn't
make sense to have both.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Mirroring CloudStack to internal MVN repository

Posted by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Mirroring CloudStack to internal MVN repository

Posted by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com>.