Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Steve Chamberlain <St...@amdocs.com> on 2008/04/04 13:15:17 UTC

[Feedback] on use of Tuscany by Amdocs

Here is some feedback on how Amdocs is using Tuscany.

Amdocs is the leading supplier of customer experience systems service
providers worldwide. Within Amdocs, the OSS Division has adopted Tuscany
as the SCA implementation at the heart of its solution for delivery of
SOA services for Cramer6 OSS Suite.

The current release of the Cramer6 OSS Suite provide both out-of-the-box
SOA services as well as tools allowing the creation of new OSS-specific
SOA services. These services are built on top of the Tuscany runtime and
allow Amdocs customers to integrate their existing systems with Cramer6
OSS Suite services using whatever technology is appropriate. Thus,
customers may access the services through any appropriate transport
mechanism and from any "native" or SCA based client. They can also
publish new services that can be accessed over a variety of different
transport mechanisms with minimal recoding.

"SCA has helped us to widen our support for SOA by giving us a mechanism
to create SOA Services" said DAVE ETTLE, Senior Vice President, Products
& Technology "We believe Tuscany provides the most appropriate SCA
runtime implementation for our needs".

Amdocs intends to continue to use SCA/Tuscany for its OSS applications.

Steve Chamberlain
Principal Architect, Platform & Architecture Group

Amdocs OSS Division
www.amdocs.com/oss <http://www.amdocs.com/oss>

confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review
at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

Re: [Feedback] on use of Tuscany by Amdocs

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

This is really good, detailed feedback. Thank you.

Haleh