Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/10/11 08:34:34 UTC

Proposed restyling for the Wicket viewer

As y'all know, Jeroen and I are currently working together on and app which
will use the Wicket viewer as its front-end.

Part of that work is a re-styling of the CSS for the app .  I've uploaded a
mock-up of the proposed pages to the wiki [1]

For ourselves, Jeroen and I are very happy with this, but comments from the
wider community most welcome.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/WicketViewerRestyling

PS: question for our mentors: we engaged a graphic designer for this; since
this work is done under contract, I believe it is legally owned by Jeroen
who can therefore donate it back to ASF under his ICLA.  Is there anything
needed for legal clearance?

Re: Proposed restyling for the Wicket viewer

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
Looks like a mayor improvement to me.

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541

Re: Proposed restyling for the Wicket viewer

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.
Hi Dan,

Style's fine IMO. From a functional pov maybe add filter/ search at top of list view rather than in menu. Feel free to pick my brains re business domain as it looks familiar.

Best Regards

Mike Burton
( iPhone)