Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eu...@jdevelop.com> on 2005/08/04 15:32:02 UTC

loggins (again)

I still facing the problems with the SQL logging :(
I'm using the Log4J and my simple configuration below:

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p %d{dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss} [%t] (%C{1}:%L) - %m%n

nothing on STDOUT
any ideas why and how to fix that?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eu...@jdevelop.com>.
On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 04:32:02PM +0300, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
> I still facing the problems with the SQL logging :(
> I'm using the Log4J and my simple configuration below:
>
> log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout
> log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p %d{dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss} [%t] (%C{1}:%L) - %m%n
>
> nothing on STDOUT
> any ideas why and how to fix that?

As far as I understood, there're no ideas available? =)

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eu...@jdevelop.com>.
On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 04:33:18PM +0200, Guido Garc??a Bernardo wrote:
> I'm not sure, but that is the problem I suffered running my application
> under Tomcat 4.1.x.
> Logs don't appear with Tomcat, but it works fine with any other server...
> I don't know what is the solution... :(
> iBatis 2.1.5 removes commons-logging dependency, but I haven't had the
> chance to try it yet... Which version are you using?

2.1.5

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Guido García Bernardo <gg...@tid.es>.

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eu...@jdevelop.com>.

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eu...@jdevelop.com>.

Re: loggins (again)

Posted by Guido García Bernardo <gg...@tid.es>.
Maybe you are facing with a commons-logging problem:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ibatis-user-java/200504.mbox/%3C91ll51tfp5s49s57v7or4k5gbgea2fpqkm@4ax.com%3E

Try to make sure there's only one version of log4j in your environment, and adding the following line:
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG, stdout

regards,
Guido García Bernardo.

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:

>I still facing the problems with the SQL logging :(
>I'm using the Log4J and my simple configuration below:
>
>log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout
>log4j.appender.stdout=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
>log4j.appender.stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p %d{dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss} [%t] (%C{1}:%L) - %m%n
>
>nothing on STDOUT
>any ideas why and how to fix that?

--
Guido García Bernardo - ggarciab@itdeusto.com