Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 21:51:12 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.4.0 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.4.0 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.4.0/

The source distribution is provided by:
        apache-tinkerpop-3.4.0-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.4.0-bin.zip
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.4.0-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.4.0/ (user docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.4.0/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.4.0/core/ (core javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.4.0/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/3.3.4

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.3.4/CHANGELOG.asciidoc

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Monday (January
7, 2019) at 5:00pm EST.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,

Stephen

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.4.0 Release

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed with a total of 4 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (4 -- Stephen Mallette, Robert Dale, Florian Hockmann, Daniel Kuppitz)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

Thank you very much,

Stephen