Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Miao Yu <wi...@aol.com> on 2014/03/07 05:37:15 UTC

Errors in building

Hi all,

I ran into these errors when building the project. Here are they:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/build.xml:39: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/extra-targets.xml:37: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/build.xml:189: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/common-build.xml:490: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/lucene/common-build.xml:1274: The following error occurred while executing this line:

I checked the related XML files. They seem to be good. So could anyone tell me what is wrong with it? Thank you very much.

William Yu

RE: Errors in building

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

Where are the errors? You only posted the intro without the actual errors that occurred. We don’t see the Exception and the corresponding stack trace.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen