Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/05 01:59:59 UTC

[J2] New Datasource Model

Hello there,

Great commit Scott, the switch to datasources was well
needed.

I am trying to upgrade the security service to support
the new model and am having some issues.
When I begin a transaction:

plugin.beginTransaction();

I am getting the following error:

ConnectionManager is already in transaction
org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException:
ConnectionManager is already in transaction
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBPBPersistencePlugin.beginTransaction(OJBPBPersistencePlugin.java:95)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.UserManagerServiceImpl.removeUser(UserManagerServiceImpl.java:238)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.security.TestUserManagerService.destroyUserObject(TestUserManagerService.java:277)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.security.TestUserManagerService.tearDown(TestUserManagerService.java:120)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.test.JetspeedTestSuite.runTest(JetspeedTestSuite.java:249)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.test.JetspeedTestSuite.run(JetspeedTestSuite.java:230)

Any ideas?

Regards,

David Le Strat.

Re: [J2] New Datasource Model

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
Scott,

I modified the persistence-plugin.xml to use

org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBODMGPersistencePlugin
instead of
org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBPBPersistencePlugin
and everything runs well.

Regards,

David.