Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/17 13:45:37 UTC

Dual licensing

Interesting post. This closes the discussion we had some time (years) ago whith Chris Howe : Dual licensing is not a problem for
ASL2 (as long as one licence is compatible)

Also about Selenium IDE, maybe, as Hans did for docbook, we could ask the 2 persons who are listed here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-680?focusedCommentId=12470728&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12470728
if we could use their tools with another ASL2 compatible licence. This would allow us to embedd Selenium (and the work done by
Andrew Sykes)

Jacques

From: "Sam Ruby" <ru...@intertwingly.net>

Re: Dual licensing

Posted by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com>.
I brought this topic up again in a recent posting with selenium developers.
They were looking at replacing their CSS selector code with a jquery
solution.  When they make this replacement they are planning to replace
their LGPL CSS selector code.  They said in their 2.0 release but I don't
know when this will occur.

It may be easier to just replace it with a dojo selector solution and give
them the patch, but I haven't had time to look into this yet.

Brett

Re: Dual licensing

Re: Dual licensing

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.