Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2018/02/23 22:15:26 UTC

resigning from Apache Jackrabbit and Sling PMCs

Hi,

It's been a long time since I made any significant contributions to these projects and
I find myself unable to keep up with the email load. So, I am finally removing myself
from the lists. I'll still be around, if needed, but please remove me from the official
PMC memberships.

Cheers, and thanks for all the +1s

....Roy

Re: resigning from Apache Jackrabbit and Sling PMCs

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi Roy,

I took care of the necessary steps. You are now no longer committer
nor PMC member of Apache Jackrabbit. I also updated the team page [1]
and moved your name to "Emeritus and former members. Note that you
might have to unsubscribe from jackrabbit-private@ yourself as I'm not
sure whether Whimsy took care of this.

Michael

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/jackrabbit-team.html

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi Roy,

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
Heh, ignore this for Sling -- I wasn't on the PMC anyway.

....Roy