Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 14:39:07 UTC

camelcontext

I have one doubt regarding camelcontext using spring. In our project They
used 2 camel configuration xml which are camel-context.xml and
archive-camel-context.xml. In both, They used <camel:camelContext id="id1">
and <camel:camelContext id="id2">. but they haven't used
<springCamelcontext> to invoke that camels in main. instead, They used
import org.apache.camel.spring.Main;
.
.
.
private static Main main;
.
.
.
main = new Main();
main.start();
.
.
.
but it is running. how it is work?

Re: camelcontext

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
When you using the Main, we will create an application context which could hold two instance of camel context and they are started by default.

If you are using SpringCamelContext, you just hold one reference of the camel context.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat