Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io> on 2020/02/26 22:36:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Konstantine Karantasis

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Konstantine Karantasis as a committer
and we
are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Konstantine has contributed 56 patches and helped to review even more. His
recent work includes a major overhaul of the Connect task management system
in order to support incremental rebalancing. In addition to code
contributions, Konstantine helps the community in many other ways including
talks at meetups and at Kafka Summit and answering questions on
stackoverflow. He consistently shows good judgement in design and a careful
attention to details when it comes to code.

Thanks for all the contributions and looking forward to more!

Jason, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Konstantine Karantasis

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
Thank you all!
It's an honor and a great responsibility. Really looking forward to being
helpful to the Apache Kafka community on this new role.

Warm regards!
Konstantine

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!!

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Konstantine Karantasis

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Konstantine Karantasis

Posted by Jeremy Custenborder <jc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!

Posted by Jeremy Custenborder <jc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Konstantine!