Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jiang <zj...@163.com> on 2007/05/28 05:47:17 UTC

How to adjust the configuration file to make Activemq more effective

I download Activemq4.1.1 and use the default activemq.xml to run the Broker.
Now I want to adjust the activemq.xml to make the broker works more
effectively. Is there any document I can reference .
Any help is welcome.
Thanks.

Re: How to adjust the configuration file to make Activemq more effective

Posted by Jiang <zj...@163.com>.
Albert , thanks . I think what you mentioned will be great help.

Posted by Albert Strasheim <13...@sun.ac.za>.
Hello