Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 11:55:40 UTC

Re: support for oneway MEP in servicemix-http ?

I think you are right. A 202 code should be returned.
Could you raise a JIRA for that please ?
If you can provide a patch, that would be cool :)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
OK - the trunk should now be building again - I have put a patch in place on
the construction of the installers for components,  note that they now
reference servicemix-soap as a shared library,  this is to stop the
repackaging of servicemix libs for each component.  There still seems to be
an issue in the filtering of dependencies (
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-480),  we are looking into
this.

Thanks

Philip