Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bariamis Akis <ad...@helma.gr> on 2018/04/06 15:40:26 UTC

Jmeter through SSL proxy

Hello ,
I am trying to use jmeter through an SSL/TLS proxy (meaning that client to proxy connection is encrypted ) .
All my tests work without the proxy.
I can see no option in jmeter to use an SSL/TLS proxy (not a proxy for https protocol but a full encrypted proxy server ) .
To make things clear , when using from chrome the argument is chrome --proxy-server=https://****.*****.****:443 or in the pac file return "HTTPS https://*****.*****.*****:443";

Thank you ,
Akis

RE: Jmeter through SSL proxy

Posted by Bariamis Akis <ad...@helma.gr>.
Yes ,
That just refers to https proxy (meaning a proxy for https protocol) and not for an encrypted ssl/tls proxy .
That option is exactly the same as ie Firefox -> SSL Proxy , that just means the proxy is proxying tls as well , not that the connection between client and proxy is encrypted using tls .

Re: Jmeter through SSL proxy

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,