Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2010/01/06 19:42:23 UTC

SF HBase User Group Meetup Jan. 27th @ StumbleUpon

Hi all,

This year's first San Francisco HBase User Group meetup takes place on
January 27th at StumbleUpon. The first talk will be about the upcoming
versions, others to be announced.

RSVP at: http://su.pr/6Cldz7

See you there!

J-D

Re: Hbase table querying using 'like' concept of SQL

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I think you can use PrefixFilter to do the like operation.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Hbase table querying using 'like' concept of SQL

RE: Hbase loading error -- Trailer 'header' is wrong; does the trailer size match content

Posted by Sriram Muthuswamy Chittathoor <sr...@ivycomptech.com>.
Thanks.  I disabled speculative execution and it seems to have worked.
Will try it on bigger sizes to see if it is consistent.  Currently I
write some 20 milli  rows using a MR job  (very simple row though).

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.