Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Nut P." <th...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/18 11:26:02 UTC

SA e-mail tokenizer

Hi

Now I want to apply Thai language word segmentation (Lingua::TH::Segmentation  in CPAN, thanks Sidney Markowitz for your advice.) into SpamAssassin in /lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm . I have beed read comment in Bayes.pm but I have no familiarity with it. I don't know which line of code I should take a look. I think I should find header and body tokenizer section to do this, that right ? I'm just newbie in Perl please advise me. Thank you