Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Albert <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/12 18:34:05 UTC

IIS with Tomcat: Change default servlet directory

Hi All,

I've installed Tomcat on Winnt4 with IIS4 and I've
followed the instructions in "Tomcat IIS HowTo" to let
IIS cooperate with Tomcat. It works if I set the home
directory of my Web site in IIS to d:\tomcat (for my
case, TOMCAT_HOME = d:\tomcat). I can run the servlet
examples included in Tomcat successfully. Now I decide
to change the home directory of my Web site in IIS to
another directory (for my case, new home directory =
d:\myWeb) and also put my servlet classes into another
directory e:\myServlet. However, I don't know how to
set config files to let my servlet classes be
executed. Would anyone help me with an example for my
case? Thanks in advance!!

Albert

http://im.yahoo.com