Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/02 21:32:28 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: TP3 3.1 SparkGraphComputer doesn't support spark on YARN?

Hi MeteorMarc,

That is really cool of you to do that.

Can you issue a pull request that updates the respective hadoop-gremlin/conf files with ONLY the necessary properties and then # comment them out so people will be able to see what is required if they want to use Spark+YARN.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by HadoopMarc <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristine,

Did you start the repl with gremlinhdp.sh? It does all the exports needed
and sets the CLASSPATH. Check if the configs are right for your cluster.

https://github.com/vtslab/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/3.1.0-hdp-2.3.2.0-2950/gremlin-console/bin/gremlinhdp.sh

Marc

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
Christine, look in here