Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/05 13:22:49 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "Ido Ran" by Ido Ran

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "Ido Ran" page has been changed by Ido Ran:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Ido%20Ran?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=2

  Email: <<MailTo(IDO.RAN@gmail.com)>>

- My name is Ido Ran. I'm a human and a developer (in that order :)
+ My name is Ido Ran. I'm a human and a developer (in that order :) )
  I've develop a lot of code until I learn to code right.
  Please see my latest library which is Object-Document-Mapper for [[couchdb.apache.org|CouchDB]] call [[github.com/ido-ran/CouchPotato|CouchPotato]]
  ----