Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/08/03 14:34:35 UTC

Release 2.10.2

Hello team,

in order to unlock the release of Oak 1.3.4 we should release JR 2.10.2.

I'm planning to do it tomorrow (4/8) around 11AM CEST.

we have three issues left for the release that aren't blockers so could
be moved to the next iteration.

Anyone against this plan?

If I won't hear otherwise I'll release it tomorrow.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Release 2.10.2

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>.
It turned out to be a problem with the MemoryJournal that is used in
the tests. I don't know why the test wasn't failing for me before. I'm
certain I ran them for such an important change. The test that failed
seems to test creation of initial index, which shouldn't depend on
correctly processing journal entries of external changes. At least I
don't see why it would have to. But it does. The Jenkins job seems to
have been choking on some unrelated error and is now disabled
entirely. See my earlier message today about that.

--
Unico

Re: Release 2.10.2

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>.