Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mu...@fantasymail.de on 2007/07/01 23:19:39 UTC

getInfrastructure() is null

Inside BaseEngine's setLocale method, I want to overwrite the Locale, depending on the domain name. However, getInfrastructure() returns null.

How can I access the domain name alternatively?

Re: getInfrastructure() is null

Posted by mu...@fantasymail.de.
Yes. BaseEngine is extended and the methods are overwritten.

en.domain.com should be English and fr.domain.com should be French for example. However, as getInfrastructur() sometimes returns null, this is not working that way.....

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:51:55 +0200
Von: "Igor Drobiazko" <ig...@gmail.com>
An: "Tapestry users" <us...@tapestry.apache.org>