Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Patrique Legault <Pa...@uottawa.ca> on 2019/04/18 14:37:54 UTC

JRT Protocol Issue

I am wondering if any of the developers have seen this issue?

It is preventing us from logging into Composum and it seems to be with respect to the Eclipse Java Compiler within the Sling Compiler Bundle. We are running OpenJDK 11 in a docker container and we receive a unknown protocol JRT error.

Attached is a gist to the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://gist.github.com/pat-lego/671bd9b3eb56f866bc2a73f2d11195d7

Cheers,

Pat Legault, BSc, MEBT
Senior Developer

Faculté de Génie/Faculty of Engineering
Université d'Ottawa/University of Ottawa
161 Louis-Pasteur<https://goo.gl/maps/Qfo27DjisD32>
Ottawa, ON<https://goo.gl/maps/Qfo27DjisD32>
K1N 6N5<https://goo.gl/maps/Qfo27DjisD32>
Tel: 613-562-5800 ext 3747
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrique-legault

Re: JRT Protocol Issue

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, updating to the latest launchpad would resolve it . Alternatively, you
can start with the following jvm switch:

--add-opens=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.jrt=ALL-UNNAMED

That will make it work as well.

regards,

Karl