Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/07 22:28:09 UTC

Broken links on https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Hi IPMC,

We noticed that many links seem broken on the graduation documentation and
thought we'd bring this to your attention. Specifically, most of the links
under the "Graduation Check List" section

https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Thanks,

Max

Re: Broken links on https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> We noticed that many links seem broken on the graduation documentation and
> thought we'd bring this to your attention. Specifically, most of the links
> under the "Graduation Check List” section

Thanks for that. Most of these link are just links to other sections on the same page, something probably has messed up the anchors.

Thanks,
Justin