Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Morgan Simpson <mo...@sunrider.com> on 2015/03/17 04:49:34 UTC

Overriding Printer Default Page Size

I am new to PDFBox and I have run into an issue with overriding a printer's
default page size. This is on version 1.8.8.

I have an invoice form designed for US_LETTER. I can silent print to my
default printer and all is well. When I print the form to a production
(non-default) printer using the PrinterJob version of silent print, the
default page size on the printer prevails, causing much of the form to be
cropped. Because the application needs to run on a server, I need to use
silent print or some form of equivalent functionality.

How does one handle this situation with PDFBox? Any help for this newbie is
greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Morgan Simpson
Systems Manager
Sunrider International

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email and any attachments from your system.