Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/01/25 18:49:41 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Apache PLC4X 0.8.0 RC1

As it seems building a release on Windows produces releases that only work on Windows, I have canceled the vote and will re-try releasing on Ubuntu.

Chris

[OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email [OK] Verify the signature is correct: Additional Apache tutorial on how to verify downloads can be found here [OK] Check if the check is successful [OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address [OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes [OK] Unzip the archive [OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle [OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle [OK] Search for SNAPSHOT references [OK] Search for Copyright references [OK] Build the project according to the information in the README.md file

Successfully built with "mvn -P with-go install"