Posted to lokahi-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Toback, Steve" <st...@merck.com> on 2006/11/27 17:06:30 UTC

Lokahi Status page

Can someone please apply the attached patch to the Lokahi status page?

Thanks,
Steve

Changed items:
* Added M01 release under news.
* removed ugly Lokahi pronunciation guide under overview
* removed the [TBD] and added a link to the website under the overview
* Added the May, August,  <<status-page.diff>> November status reports.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

RE: Lokahi Status page

Posted by "Toback, Steve" <st...@merck.com>.
Thanks!