Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Lockhart, Roland" <R....@aamgroup.com> on 2022/11/14 02:32:54 UTC

RE: Issue with users in behind ZScaler

Hi

This is a follow on from the previous email

Our Guacamole logs are recording two public addresses for these users that experience intermittent disconnections.

One address is their Businesses external egress address and the other one the Zscaler network.

Could this be making their connection reliability lower for the Guac sessions?

Thanks
Roland

Posted by Antoine Besnier <be...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>.
 My two cents on the subject: I have the same issue. I host a Guacamole server at home, and I have a few SSH connections setup. When I connect from my work place, behind ZScaler, the ssh sessions drop, usually between 30 seconds and 1 minute. Connecting from any other network works fine.
It did not use to be so unstable, though. But there must have been an update recently (either on my company's network, or on ZScaler side) that created this issue.

Definitely not an issue on Guacamole's side though.
CheersAntoine

    Le lundi 14 novembre 2022 à 04:09:10 UTC+1, Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org> a écrit :

 On Sun, Nov 13, 2022, 6:33 PM Lockhart, Roland <R....@aamgroup.com> wrote:

Hi

This is a follow on from the previous email

Our Guacamole logs are recording two public addresses for these users that experience intermittent disconnections.

One address is their Businesses external egress address and the other one the Zscaler network.

Could this be making their connection reliability lower for the Guac sessions?

Sure. It's not impossible that their corporate network is interfering. If they have no issue outside that network, that would be pretty conclusive.
- Mike

Re: Issue with users in behind ZScaler

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.