Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 00:53:17 UTC

Apache Drill Cookbook

Hi all,

I was curious if there is anyone in the community writing a book on Apache Drill. I think the most popular query engines have O'Reilly books on them and I think we should have our own.

Given the interest and adoption of Drill in recent months, I think this is an absolute must. Any takers? Or does anyone already have plans?

Best,
Saurabh

Re: Apache Drill Cookbook

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,
Paul Rogers and I are working on a Drill book.  We’re hoping to have it completed early 2018.
—C

Re: Apache Drill Cookbook

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Drill Cookbook