Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 14:47:14 UTC

building trunk with VS2012

Hi,

It seems some files are missing in trunk from Makefile.win
+++
!ELSEIF EXIST("httpd.mak") && !defined(USEDSW)
+++

Is that correct or do I miss something?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: building trunk with VS2012

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 09/26/2013 03:14 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM, jean-frederic clere
>     <jfclere@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         It seems some files are missing in trunk from Makefile.win
>         +++
>         !ELSEIF EXIST("httpd.mak") && !defined(USEDSW)
>         +++
>
>         Is that correct or do I miss something?
>
>         Cheers
>
>         Jean-Frederic
>

>     Use cmake :)
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~trawick/cmake/ for sample invocations...
>

> Perhaps r1526473 is what you were trying to get to.  When I switched
> over to my Windows VM it was stuck at that point.

No it is worse... I need to fix :-(

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/

Re: building trunk with VS2012

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM, jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 09/26/2013 02:49 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM, jean-frederic clere <jfclere@gmail.com
>> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     It seems some files are missing in trunk from Makefile.win
>>     +++
>>     !ELSEIF EXIST("httpd.mak") && !defined(USEDSW)
>>     +++
>>
>>     Is that correct or do I miss something?
>>
>>     Cheers
>>
>>     Jean-Frederic
>>

>> Use cmake :)
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~**trawick/cmake/<http://people.apache.org/~trawick/cmake/>for sample invocations...
>>

> +++
>
> -- Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing:  LIBXML2_LIBRARIES LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find Lua51 (missing:  LUA_LIBRARIES LUA_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in
> the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing:  OPENSSL_LIBRARIES
> OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
> +++
> How do I disable those?
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic

It isn't supposed to matter, unless you've unconditionally turned on some
feature that requires it.  Did the build bomb?

(I will probably add -DWITHOUT_foolib at some point so that you can build
certain software selections consistently whether or not a support library
happens to be present.)

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.