Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM> on 2004/08/09 11:09:29 UTC

Encryption Unit Test Failures

Some encryption unit tests are not passing on the head branch. I wanted
to make sure that I am not the only one observing this. Details follow:

    [junit] Running org.apache.xml.security.test.encryption.BaltimoreEncTest
    [junit] Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 7.176 sec

    [junit] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 42.137 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.xml.security.test.encryption.XMLCipherTester

The exception stack trace is similar for all errors -

    [junit] Testcase: test_five_data_aes192_cbc_aes256Testcase:
test_five_data_3des_cbc_rsa_oaep took 0.043 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] No Key Encryption Key loaded and cannot determine using key
resolvers
    [junit] org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException:
No Key Encryption Key loaded and cannot determine using key resolvers
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptToByteArray(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xml.security.test.encryption.BaltimoreEncTest.decryptData(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xml.security.test.encryption.BaltimoreEncTest.test_five_data_3des_cbc_rsa_oaep(Unknown
Source)

Vishal