Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 14:57:49 UTC

Override HibernateTransactionAdvisor implementation?

Hi All,

can i do the trick? I'd like to override HibernateTransactionAdvisor
implementation in my appmodule.

Re: Override HibernateTransactionAdvisor implementation?

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:04:08 -0300, Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov
<dv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to add retry on deadlock exception. MySQL specific.

Ah, ok. :)

> So, i simply bind to the same service id with my implementation?

Nope. That would cause a duplicated id exception. See
http://tapestry.apache.org/ioc-cookbook-overriding-ioc-services.html.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: Override HibernateTransactionAdvisor implementation?

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
i want to add retry on deadlock exception. MySQL specific.

So, i simply bind to the same service id with my implementation?

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
<dv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,

Hi!