Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2020/02/11 04:13:49 UTC

[Announce] New committer : Laszlo Pinter

Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Laszlo Pinter
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Laszlo welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: [Announce] New committer : Laszlo Pinter

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Laszlo !

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [Announce] New committer : Laszlo Pinter

Posted by Anishek Agarwal <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Lazlo